Updated July 17, 2020
With the impact of the global pandemic caused by COVID-19 continuing to evolve, we want to reassure you that CHS Northwest continues to take steps to protect the health and safety of our employees, our owners and customers, and the communities we serve.
We are developing plans with the goal of continuing to provide the highest possible level of service to our customers and owners. Specific measures include:
- Close coordination and collaboration to ensure safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and communities
- Cancellation of annual meetings and other meetings of large groups and limiting visits to CHS facilities
- Additional use of voice, video and other technology to serve you, our customers and coordinate farm visits
- Activating plans to flex employees between locations or business units to better serve you
- New process and rigor for interactions with vendors, suppliers, contractors or other third parties to promote health and safety
- Fully utilizing our powerful and flexible supply chain and asset base should it become necessary to deliver to or from alternate locations
- Requiring facial covering and social distancing in all of our locations
- Following state and CDC guidelines to protect our customers, our communities, and our employees
As the Covid-19 situation continues to unfold, we will continue to adjust as circumstances change. We don’t take this challenge lightly, but we’re committed to working through it with effective planning, communication and execution. With our talented and committed team, best-in-class assets and our values of safety and cooperative spirit, we are confident CHS Northwest will continue to deliver products and services for customers and value for owners.