New to Speedpay? Just follow these helpful step-by-step instructions and get signed up today.
First Time Profile Set Up:
- Enter your account number
- Enter your five-digit zip code (needs to match zip code on your CHS Northwest statement)
- Check “Take me to set up my profile” then click “Log In.”
3. Enter your Personal Information
- Service address is your delivery address
- If your mailing address is the same as your delivery address, check “Mailing Address is the same as Service Address”
- If your mailing address is different from your service address, click “Show Mailing Address”
4. Enter payment method
*Important: Please save all payment methods to your Wallet. This will allow our local staff to access them for future payment purposes. Please note: our staff will only see the last four digits of any account number.
If you wish to make an ACH payment (from your banking account), complete and click “Save this payment method to my wallet.”
If you prefer to pay using a credit or debit card, click “Add New Card.”
5. Add credit or debit card information (if applicable). Save to Wallet.
- Click “Next Step” at bottom of page
Payment Information/Method continued:
- Click “Payment Date” to select date of payment
- The amount shown in “Total Amount” will not match your statement billing balance. This amount shows total amount due as of the previous day, so it may show amounts not yet due. You can change the payment amount by highlighting the amount in the box and entering the amount you would like to pay.
- Click “Review”
Logging in after the Profile has been set up: